Creamy Pesto Keto Meatballs
Just 5 ingredients create these creamy Pesto Keto Meatballs. This easy meatballs recipe has only 4 net carbs per serving (1.5 per Keto Meatball). These Keto meatballs can be made with chicken, turkey or pork.
Servings: 4 (4 Meatballs)
- 1 Lbs Ground Chicken (or turkey or pork)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onions
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour*
- 1/2 Cup Pesto (Divided in Half)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper (set aside).
Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
Add the chicken, egg, almond flour, half the pesto, onions, garlic powder and salt to a large bowl and mix to combine.
Gently roll into 16 balls and transfer to the baking sheet.
Bake for 18-20 minutes (or until golden).
Top with the remaining pesto before serving.
- Keto meatballs can be made with ground chicken, turkey or pork.
- Replace the almond flour with 3 Tbs coconut flour for a nut free version.
- We use Costco Basil Pesto (as calculated in the nutritional facts) or make it homemade.
- Meatballs should be even in size as to ensure even cooking.
- Cooked meatballs can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Easy addition to soup and vegetable pasta dishes.
Serving: 4Meatballs | Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 420mg | Potassium: 520mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 561IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 2mg