Just 5 ingredients create these creamy Pesto Keto Meatballs. This easy meatballs recipe has only 4 net carbs per serving (1 per Keto Meatball). These keto meatballs can be made with chicken, turkey or pork.
This is our favorite Homemade Pesto Recipe. If you’re not into making it from scratch, we recommend the Costco brand.
View More Keto Chicken Recipes
View More Keto Dinner Recipes
Creamy Pesto Keto Meatballs
- 1 Lbs Ground Chicken (or turkey or pork)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onions
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour*
- 1/2 Cup Pesto (Divided in Half)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper (set aside).
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Add the chicken, egg, almond flour, half the pesto, onions, garlic powder and salt to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Gently roll into 16 balls and transfer to the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes (or until golden).
- Top with the remaining pesto before serving.
- Keto meatballs can be made with ground chicken, turkey or pork.
- Replace the almond flour with 3 Tbs coconut flour for a nut free version.
- We use Costco Basil Pesto (as calculated in the nutritional facts) or make it homemade.
- Meatballs should be even in size as to ensure even cooking.
- Cooked meatballs can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Easy addition to soup and vegetable pasta dishes.
- Ground Chicken $3.99
- Red Onions $0.44
- Almond Flour $0.99
- Pesto $1.45
- Egg $0.17
- Garlic Powder $0.16
- Sea Salt $0.01
did you make this recipe?
Tag @lighterkitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #lighterkitchen.
don't miss a thing!
Enter your Email below & click Submit to begin receiving emails where we post new recipes, tips, gear and more!