These Keto Blueberry Muffins are made with almond flour, fresh blueberries, and sour cream for a moist, flavorful and unparalleled keto dessert recipe. Low Carb blueberry muffins also make for a great keto breakfast recipe! Just grab and go!
Are Blueberries Okay On A Keto Diet?
When you go to make these Blueberry Keto Muffins, you may be wondering if blueberries are okay on a Keto diet. If you’re looking for something to eat on the Keto diet, then blueberries are a good option.
How Many Carbs In An Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins
If you were to eat a Low Carb Blueberry Muffins, you are looking at 10.1 g in each muffin. You’ll want to watch the amount you eat in these muffins because the carbs can really add up. This shouldn’t prevent you from enjoying a muffin with almond flour, though!
How To Make Keto Blueberry Muffins With Almond Flour
Enjoying Keto Muffins is possible, you just need to know HOW to make them. Using these tips you can learn how to make Keto Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour. Here are the steps to making these muffins!
- Preheat the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Start mixing the ingredients together. Add the eggs to a large mixing bowl and whisk for 2 minutes until airy and frothy.
- Add more ingredients to the mixture. Add the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Time to add the dry ingredients. Add the almond flour, baking powder, erythritol and stir until combined.
- Prep the batter for baking. Distribute the batter between 8 muffin tins.
- Start baking the muffins. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool, and enjoy.
Keto Blueberry Muffins With Sour Cream
Keto Blueberry Muffins don’t require a lot of ingredients. The ingredients in these muffins are also super simple. Here is what you’ll need to make these muffins!
- Almond Flour – An important ingredient in these muffins is almond flour.
- Large Eggs – You’ll need large eggs for these muffins!
- Sour Cream – The sour cream helps make the blueberry muffins so good!
- Granulated Erythritol – In order to make these muffins keto, you’ll need to use Erythritol, it’ll make the muffins super sweet, yet still stay low carb.
- Baking Powder – You’ll need baking powder to help the muffins rise.
- Lemon, Juice, and Zest – If you have a lemon on hand, try to use the real thing, you will appreciate the flavor.
- Vanilla Extract – You can use the store bought or homemade version.
- Blueberries, Fresh or Frozen – The best part of this recipe is you can fresh or frozen blueberries.
This list of ingredients will make the best Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins you’ve ever had. These muffins are so full of flavor! You will want to make these because the WHOLE family will enjoy their deliciousness.
Can I Use Frozen Blueberries For Keto Muffins?
If you don’t have fresh blueberries on hand, feel free to use frozen blueberries. They work just as great.
Can You Freeze Paleo Blueberry Muffins?
The answer is yes, you can freeze these muffins. Simply double wrap individually and place in the fridge. As you have the craving for one, you can pull it out, let it unthaw on the counter or warm it up in the microwave.
Can You Make Almond Flour Muffins With Other Berries?
Whether you want to keep these muffins Keto is up to you, however, you can make other types of muffins with these! Some Keto friendly berry options include raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries!
Other Keto Dessert Recipes
- Keto Fudge – rich chocolate in fudge form.
- Keto Pecan Pie with Caramel Sauce – keto twist on a holiday classic.
- Keto Pumpkin Pie a decant, guilt-free low carb dessert to rock your low carb diet through the holiday season!
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies a quick & simple cookie recipe that packs a big flavorful punch!
- Keto Pumpkin Bread is a no fail, knock your socks off perfect recipe for Fall flavors!
- Vegan Cookie Dough – edible cookie dough recipe, loaded with keto chocolate chips!
Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Add the eggs to a large mixing bowl and whisk for 2 minutes until airy and frothy.
- Add the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, erythritol and stir until combined.
- Distribute the batter between 8 muffin tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool, and enjoy.