This perfect Keto Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe uses only four ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, if you’re following a Low Carb diet: Sugar-free Peanut Butter, Erythritol, Almond Flour and Eggs.
From start to finish you can have Keto Peanut Butter Cookies with Almond Flour in less than 30 minutes. How’s that for quickly satisfying your sweet tooth?
Almond Flour peanut butter cookies are our go-to when craving a home baked goodie. Who doesn’t love a good low carb peanut butter cookie recipe let alone a sugar-free peanut butter cookie? This low carb cookie recipe can easily adapt to your sweetness preference for those who prefer sweeter treats. Check out the “tips” section below for details.
If you’re on the hunt for Keto-friendly sugar-free peanut butter cookies or flourless peanut butter cookies, this is the low carb peanut butter cookies recipe for you.
Crunchy vs. Soft Peanut Butter Cookies:
We get it. Most peeps are either ‘Team Crunchy’ or ‘Team Soft’. This sugar free peanut butter recipe can be either. If you prefer a softer texture, eat them as soon as they start to cool down as they crisp/firm up as they cool. If you like crispy peanut butter cookies, plan on letting them cool down for a minimum of 30 minutes to an hour.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Mix in some crushed whole peanuts for a little crunch. Just add them with the other ingredients. No adjustment to the cook time would be needed. It will affect the nutritional value, however.
- If you’re into “salty” add 1/4 tsp of sea salt to the mix. Go big or go home, right?
View More Keto Dessert Recipes:
Low Carb Pie Crust with Almond Flour
Keto Pie Crust with Coconut Flour
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3/4 Cup Sugar Free Peanut Butter (Note 1)
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Erythritol (Note 2)
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add all (4) ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls (approx. 1 Tbsp each) of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and flatten with a fork to make a criss cross pattern (optional- but pretty).
- Bake for 12 minutes and let cool before eating.
- Our favorite sugar-free peanut butter is the Kirkland brand from Costco.
- We don't care for overly sweet goodies - if you do, you can increase the Erythritol to 1/3 or 1/2 cup.
- Store in a Ziploc bag or air-tight container for up to a week.
- How did we get to 1 net carb? We subtracted the fiber and sugar alcohols from the total carbs since Erythritol isn't absorbed by the body.
Peanut Butter $2.32
Almond Flour $0.24
Only 4 ingredients and 25 minutes from start to finish!
Add fork marks for a traditional PB cookie look.
did you make this recipe?
Tag @lighterkitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #lighterkitchen.
don't miss a thing!
Enter your Email below & click Submit to begin receiving emails where we post new recipes, tips, gear and more!