This Citrus Rosemary Crockpot Ham recipe packs a flavor punch with minimal time in the kitchen! Our slow cooker ham is perfect for any Holiday or family gathering. Serve this up with low-carb sides for a delicious Keto family friendly feast!
Our favorite brown sugar substitute, for this Crockpot Ham, is Lakanto Golden Monkfruit. We always pick it up from Amazon. The spiral ham always comes from Costco.
View More Low Carb Holiday Recipes
Citrus Rosemary Crockpot Ham
- slow cooker
- 8-10 lb Spiral Ham (note 1)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar Substitute (note 2)
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup (sugar free)
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 2-3 Sprigs Rosemary
- 1 Large Orange Rind
- 1/4 Cup Water
- In a small saucepan, combine: Brown Sugar substitute, maple syrup, orange zest, ground cloves, dijon mustard, unsalted butter. Cook on low until butter is melted & everything is incorporated.
- Layer orange rind, rosemary sprigs & 1/4 cup water on bottom of Slow Cooker
- Add ham & open each layer to loosen them up. Pour glaze over layers, ensuring that the glaze gets in between as many layers as it can.
- Cover slow cooker & cook on low for 4-5 hours.
did you make this recipe?
Tag @lighterkitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #lighterkitchen.
don't miss a thing!
Enter your Email below & click Submit to begin receiving emails where we post new recipes, tips, gear and more!