Baked Asparagus with parmesan and mozzarella cheese is the perfect Keto side dish. We loaded this roasted asparagus recipe with garlic, cheese and spices to create a satisfying and filling keto vegetable recipe. We served it in a cute white baking dish since baked cheese recipes can look a bit blah in darker or clear dishes.
Pair this Baked Asparagus with Parmesan recipe with:
Oven Roasted Mushrooms in Garlic Butter
Creamed Spinach with Cheese
Cheesy Baked Asparagus with Parmesan and Mozzarella
- 1 1/2 Pounds Asparagus, stalks trimmed
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon (optional)
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place Asparagus in 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In small bowl combine: butter, olive oil, garlic, salt, black pepper. Pour over asparagus and toss to evenly coat.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove from oven & drizzle lemon juice over asparagus. Top with mozzarella & parmesan cheese.
- Set the oven to Broil. Place asparagus back into oven and broil for 3-5 minutes until cheese is bubbly & starts to get toasty brown.
did you make this recipe?
Tag @lighterkitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #lighterkitchen.
don't miss a thing!
Enter your Email below & click Submit to begin receiving emails where we post new recipes, tips, gear and more!