Oven Roasted Mushrooms with Garlic Butter is the perfect and delicious, Low-Carb side dish to any meal. This holiday side dish is just over $1.00 per serving, makes this side dish recipe easy on the wallet but packs a punch on your plate.
Roasted Oven Mushrooms with Garlic Butter
- 2 Pounds Mushrooms*
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter - Melted
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put washed & patted dried mushrooms to large bowl.
- In small bowl mix: melted butter, minced garlic, dried basil, dried oregano, dried thyme, kosher salt & black pepper. Once mixed, pour over mushrooms and toss.
- Spread the mushrooms on cookie sheet in a single layer
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping mushrooms halfway through.
- Once done, top with lemon juice & parsely. Toss & serve!
did you make this recipe?
Tag @lighterkitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #lighterkitchen.
don't miss a thing!
Enter your Email below & click Submit to begin receiving emails where we post new recipes, tips, gear and more!