Holiday Pie Season is right around the corner and this recipe for low carb pie crust is a dream come true! With only 6 ingredients, you can quickly create a yummy low carb pie crust for a variety of low carb desserts. This almond pie crust is perfect for both savory & sweet low carb and keto recipes.
This keto pie crust recipe uses almond flour as the main ingredient, making it the perfect base for a variety of keto recipes. Our favorite low carb dessert recipe to use this almond crust with is our Keto Pecan Pie with Caramel Sauce.
How to Make an Almond Flour Keto Pie Crust
25 minutes and 6 ingredients is all you need to make this amazing low carb crust. It’s as simple as mixing and baking, no rolling required. You just mix the wet ingredients, followed by the dry ingredients, press it into a pie tin, bake & boom, delicious low carb pie crust.
What Ingredients Are Use In This Keto Pie Recipe?
Ingredients include: super fine almond flour, butter, Sukrin gold brown sugar, sea salt, eggs and vanilla. We include vanilla when using this keto pie crust for a sweet recipe.
View More Keto Recipes
Did you make this recipe? Make sure to scroll down and give it a star rating right on the recipe card.
Simple Keto Almond Pie Crust
- 2 1/2 cups super fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup sukrin gold sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the bottom, of a 9 in round pie pan, with parchment paper, grease with butter or your favorite non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg, vanilla.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, sukrin gold and sea salt, until well blended.
- Add melted butter to large bowl of flour mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add egg mixture to large bowl of flour mixture. Stir to combine.
- Press pie dough into pie pan. Smoosh it into all the creveses & form the crust as you go. Use a fork to poke holes across the pie crust, so it won't bubble as it cooks.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden on edges.
- You can omit the vanilla if making a savory pie.
- Bake for only 10-12 minutes, if you're making a pie that needs further cooking.
- Check pie crust edge, when halfway done cooking. If it's already getting golden brown, place a pic crust cover or tin foil around just the crust edge.
did you make this recipe?
Tag @lighterkitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #lighterkitchen.
don't miss a thing!
Enter your Email below & click Submit to begin receiving emails where we post new recipes, tips, gear and more!