This keto pie crust recipe is why we won’t be skipping dessert this holiday season. Make with just 5 ingredients, this low carb pie crust is buttery and flakey and perfect for both sweet or savory fillings. Only 2 net carbs per serving.
Our keto pie crust recipe uses coconut flour as the main ingredient. The mild flavor compliments a range of keto recipes. Looking for a keto pie crust for quiche? Done. What about a keto cheesecake crust? Check. We’ve also used it for quiches and tarts.
How to Make Coconut Flour Keto Pie Crust
25 minutes and five ingredients is all you need. It’s as easy as mixing and baking. No rolling required. You mix the dry ingredients followed by the wet ingredients, press it into a pie tin and bake.
What Ingredients Are Use In This Low Carb Pie Recipe?
Ingredients include: coconut flour, butter, granulated erythritol, sea salt and eggs. We do include vanilla when using this keto pie crust for a sweet recipe.
View More Keto Recipes
Did you make this recipe? Make sure to scroll down and give it a star rating right on the recipe card.
Simple Keto Pie Crust Using Coconut Flour
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter (Cold, Cut Into 8 Slabs)
- 1/3 Cup Granulated Erythritol
- 1/4 tps Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (include for sweet recipes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottom of a 9" round pie tin with parchment paper (or grease well) and set aside.
- Add the coconut flour, butter, erythritol, and sea salt to a food processor and pulse until fully combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract (if using) and pulse again until a dough forms.
- Transfer the dough to the pie tin and press the into the pie tin as evenly as possible. Poke holes in the bottom of the crust with a fork.
- We used the It's Just Brand of Granulated Erythritol for this recipe.
- Include the vanilla extract if making a sweet based recipe.
did you make this recipe?
Tag @lighterkitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #lighterkitchen.
don't miss a thing!
Enter your Email below & click Submit to begin receiving emails where we post new recipes, tips, gear and more!