Keto Cracker Recipe
Following a Keto diet doesn’t mean you have to give up all the things you love – like crackers. With our easy-to-make Low Carb Cracker Recipe you’ll find yourself making these often. Plus there’s only 2 ingredients, other than salt, so you’re more than likely to have everything on hand.
We stripped this cracker recipe down to the bare bones to ensure the traditional crunchy factor of a cracker is there. We tried the keto fathead cracker recipe and was left underwhelmed. You don’t get the crunch of a traditional cracker thanks to the addition of the cheese.
This low carb cracker is perfect with deli meat and cheese to make it a well rounded keto snack or keto lunch idea.
TIP – throw in some fresh rosemary or dry ranch seasoning if you prefer flavored keto crackers.
View More Delicious Keto Snack Recipes.
2-Ingredient Keto Cracker Recipe
- 2 Cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Large Egg (Beaten)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the almond flour, salt and beaten egg to a large bowl and mix well. Combine until a ball forms.
- Tear off two large pieces of parchment paper, placing the dough in between the sheets. Roll out the dough to about 1/16" thickness.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut the dough into squares and transfer to the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes (check often to avoid burning).
- Remove from the oven and let sit for at least 10 minutes to crisp up the crackers.
- Almond Flour $3.94
- Egg $0.17
- Salt $0.02
This Keto Cracker Recipe pairs well with Keto friendly dips, like Spinach Artichoke.
did you make this recipe?
Tag @lighterkitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #lighterkitchen.
don't miss a thing!
Enter your Email below & click Submit to begin receiving emails where we post new recipes, tips, gear and more!