The Ultimate Club Sandwich Chaffle Recipe has arrived. This club sandwich recipe is loaded with ham, turkey, cheese and veggies to satisfy the hungriest of beasts. Only 8 net carbs for the entire sandwich!
The BEST waffle maker to use for a chaffle is the Dash Mini Waffle Maker. We snagged ours on Amazon and it arrived next day!
Other Chaffle Recipes:
The Ultimate Club Sandwich Chaffle
- Dash Waffle Maker
- 2 Batches Basic Chaffle Recipe *Note 1
- 2 Strips Sugar Free Bacon
- 2 oz Sugar Free Deli Turkey Slices
- 2 oz Sugar Free Deli Ham Slices
- 1 Slice Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Slice Tomato *Note 2
- 3 Leaves Lettuce *Note 3
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Mayonnaise *Note 4
- Cook the chaffles, according to the instructions, and set aside. Cover to keep warm.
- Cook the bacon using your preferred cooking method (oven/microwave/stovetop). We prefer to keep it simple by popping them in the microwave, covered, for about 2-3 minutes (depending on how crispy you like it and the brand). Once cooked, transfer to a paper towel lined plate.
- Build your Club Sandwich - start the sandwich with one chaffle and top with the lettuce and tomato. Add another chaffle and top with the cheese, ham, turkey and bacon. Slather the final chaffle with mayo and place on top of the sandwich.
- Enjoy immediately!
- The nutritional calculation uses 3 Basic Chaffles - you'll have 1 chaffle left over for another recipe. Looking to cut down on carbs even more? If you only use 2 Chaffles, you'll save 1.5 net carbs, bringing the recipe down to 6.5 net carbs. Add some fresh basil to your chaffle to further amp the flavor.
- Tomato slices run about 2 carbs each, hence the inclusion of just 1 slice.
- Use whatever lettuce you have on hand. We prefer romaine or butter.
- Make sure to use a sugar free mayo.
did you make this recipe?
Tag @lighterkitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #lighterkitchen.
don't miss a thing!
Enter your Email below & click Submit to begin receiving emails where we post new recipes, tips, gear and more!